dinsdag 23 september 2008

Postcards


Where to begin? I woke up this morning with the strange feeling that I have to finnally create a blog! My blog- my personal journal, my thoughts and impressions written down, systematized and chronologically following my travels. And there are a lot of travels !!! But most of all this blog will be a connection to all these people that I miss so much and cant afford seeing more than once a year. As we cannot enjoy the comfort of our favourite little cafes as often as we used to we'll enjoy the vast possibilities of the cyber-space. :)))
There are just too many things I need to share with you... the new books I have read, the new music I have found, the people I have met, the little crazy and rediculous events in my life, the placed I have been to and the ones that I am going to very soon!

In a way the following posts will be the postcards I never sent you!!! Please , let me give you access to these tiny fragments of my life...

1 opmerking:

yana zei

oo,mila,mila,kame
obicham te i te celuvam!!!