zaterdag 12 december 2009

I am leaving tomorrow night. A long Pacific journey is ahead. This New Years will be tropical – the grand finale of an amazing, adventurous and slightly lonely year. 2009 was great and I know that 2010 will be even better. There will be more music, more friends; more time spent alone, another new beginning. The application to Edinburgh has been sent and now I am waiting. In the meantime, I am applying for an online journalism course at the London School of Journalism and let’s see where this may take me. So much is happening and it seems irrelevant at the same time. I guess it is.
I have so much to say and so little patience to write it down and post it. The temperature in mid December is ridiculous – 27 degrees – and I am lost. In time, in space, in translation.
I stopped thinking, I stopped missing people and places, I stopped the melancholy. As if it was yesterday when we greeted 2009.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you!
Hope to see your faces again in the summer!
(this post makes no sense)

Geen opmerkingen: