dinsdag 11 november 2008

Just say may be......



Is this my next home? ......
I am waiting and waiting unpatiently for a result. Todavia nada!!!!! No puedo esperar mas!!! My official internship is comming soon and in my head are buzzing all these images, sounds, smells and faces of people as ancient as the Mother Earth. In reality, Costa Rica cannot be proud of any indigenous peoples but it will deffinately lure me with its beaches and jungles. In the hearth of Central America, the most developed country in the region, hot - spot Numero 1 and meet the Rainforest Alliance - my (hopefully) future employer. Sounds scary! Environmental Impact Assesment, Local Involvement and Competition, Development and Research. I hope I will focus my efforts in these fields next year...thumbs up!!

1 opmerking:

Sofi zei

sound really cool, and it will be sucn an adventure for you, honey. I will pray for your dream come true {} kisss you