maandag 8 december 2008

Corporate

I have been studying recently and my private life has gone to hell, together with my "hunting" and sociability. However, I managed to find currious facts. Studying marketing brings me one step closer to my complete disfavour of Christmass, CNN and CocaCola. Well, George Orwell would probably roll over in his grave if he could read my Marketing text book. And this is something we have to know for the exams. The following citation is connected with the formulation of the corporate communication objectives.

" If the corporate image corresponds with reality, but not with the "desired reality" (by the company) then reality has to be changed and communicated afterwards"

In my face! but hey..there are 7 more chapters to go! Lets find out what else is to be learned from coporate marketing.

Source: Pelsmaker, P. de ; Geurens M. and Bergh J. van den "Integrated Marketing Communications : A European Perspective", Financial Times Press, 2007, Chapter 6, page 164

Geen opmerkingen: