zaterdag 24 april 2010

I remember


Days are slipping away. Weeks collide and turn into ending months. And all my days remember is the cruel desire to be alone, to shut down the hardware. This is the part of me that that never stops shouting “I want to be alone. People do not need me and I do not need them”.

There is another part as well. One that pursues connection and wants to be plugged in. One than needs sharing, pro-actively marching towards entering the global mind.

Making those two stubborn entities collaborate is a full-time job with long-term benefits, no sick leave and no paid holidays. But right now, I am stuck at shouting “I need to shut down the system. Where is that red pill?”

2 opmerkingen:

Heily zei

that sounds like me!
nice song and interesting blog.

camelia zei

hey thank you! I am glad you like it. Just collecting impressions and memories :D