dinsdag 21 april 2009

HE: an avatar

He walked into my cell
With heavy milliary boots
On one of those nights
Hot as sands in summer
When my head was wandering
Closely following us step-by-step
But slower
Detected in the crowd
His face was a poem I’ve been trying to read
For a long time now

All those words we did not utter
We sew our lips so they stay shut forever
And washed away the dust with wine
Left the bottles far behind
Moments of confusion
When loughter did not require a sound
Wide as my inner smile
And he is here now
Counting, sewing, baking fragmets
We are like children dressed in colours
He would touch my fingerbones
At twilight when guitars are crying out
The passion that we’ve lost
Is the sweetest one
Remote and undeniably corrupt
Love we did not require
It made us sew our eyes again
Reflecting on all those
Days before it came

Now what is left untied will be
Carefully sewed togethers
Glue and tape and thread we found
Our knees tightly shall be bound
Skin to skin, nails to nails,
Foreheard kissing forehead
There is one and only substance left
Melting down at sunrise we are one
I am him and he is me

Unconditionally loved

I want to scratch my back
For there’s a fly sucking on my flesh
But hands remember- they are double now
Confusing as it may
And inentions: inapplicable- betrayed
Emotions are unleashed
The avatars are shinning bright
Habbits turn into expectations
Bound not to be fulfilled

All what’s left from him
Is this flashy pixel grin

Geen opmerkingen: