zondag 18 juli 2010

Phosphor


"But as longs as you feel it
I am a believer
My heart is phosphor
sea rolls, death tolls
break the surface don't break my bones"
(Future Reflections, MGMT)

A few nights ago, after the final drag, carefully washed down with an Albert Hijn red wine, her Highness smiled upon me and I sat in front of the Macbook.
And as usual, all these confused, culture-shocked feelings, thoughts, emotions poured down onto the Word sheet. I had no idea what I wrote down that night until now. I am not completely sure I understand it now either.

"I am traveling. I drift towards images and feelings. I feel the weight of the world. People have shown me that there is no spoon.
Every time I meet people who believe in the positive change my heart is filled up with so much... probably the word is love. There are people out there who know what's in store for us. They have not read it in books, heard in from conspiracy theorists or talked about it because it's hip. They know. Everything is known. Learning about it from external sources only confirms or refutes the information that we already have.
There will be a positive change. We' ll make it happen. People are talking about it and feeling it their hearts. Regardless of the pessimists or the ignorant who prefer not to mess with it, not to get involved and not to destroy their comfort zone. It is happening already.
How could otherwise be possible to travel the world, meet tens of people who feel the same way as you do, who have the same certainty about the future as you do. When we meet and talk and smile upon each other, there is electricity in the air, there is an unbreakable love bond, there is God in the air. And we barely know each other most of the time.
Within in the past two weeks I met two of these people. One in Bali and one in Breda. It took a conversation to figure out we are on same the track, looking in the same direction, searching for the rest of us out there. Once we get in touch there is no letting go and no turning back."

Geen opmerkingen: