woensdag 14 januari 2009

Le Le @ Mezz

Honestly, there are not that many Dutch artists that I would regret not seeing live (No offense). But the party animals from Le Le definitely deserve attention. This motley electro bomb consists of P. Fabergé (former member of De Jeugd van Tegenwoordig - we have to give them credit for the cool lyrics) , Piet Parra and Rimeroni Vuman (from Comtron) and have been keeping the smile on my face with tracks like Breakfast, Skinny Jeans and International Pants. Exclusively in the MEZZ podium Breda on 24. 01.2009. Well…guess what? Kami will be sitting on a plane across the Atlantic Ocean probably on a sleeping mode.
I wanna bite my nails and pick my hairs!!! I so much wanted to have an orriginal shirt with those weird creatures (TM Parra) and scream " You're the cheese on my baggette, the jelly on my bread... "
Well I will have to wait and hope that next year I will be able to have some of these Dutch tasty-looking.....

1 opmerking:

anchett zei

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!! wanna be there with you... talkin to jean pierre le duche :)))) love you!