dinsdag 20 januari 2009

Yuil, Paradiso....



James Yuil. This long-legged South-Londoner was hosted by Noodlandig in Paradiso, Amsterdam last Thursday and I really cannot tell you how I ended up over there. Accompanied by a few wasted Finish and Bulgarians I danced hystericaly, watched the weirdos around me and tried to keep my special new vest, kindly presented to me by Ani, safe from harm (a.k.a. spilled bier). You can't really find much info about this James online but one is sure - from the first time I listened to No Surprise I tried to download whatever available on the net...well in vain. However, the party was enjoyable, the bier abundant and as the weekend progressed many new pleasurable and not-so-pleasurable events took place. I really regret not having my camera with me when I got lost in this hostel downtown hopelessly looking for the toilet. Nowhere to be found in this section of the building unlike the many "strange" faces and places that were to be found on the second and first floor. Simly Amsterdam. My last Amsterdam adventures this year probably. But great great stories are comming up! Firts shot- Tequillaland Fiday Night. See you there!

No Surprise?!

2 opmerkingen:

anchett zei

miss you miss you miss you!

Kamiek zei

miss you miss you too. ani zavedoh mecheto na potnika ti v amsterdam. mislq che mu haresa :)