maandag 26 januari 2009

Ozzy day

Yeah. I am stuck on an island. In Belize. After the huge storm last night we could not get any fresh water or electricity for a day. Lovely, isnt't? :). So..I am stuck on an island in Belize in a hostel with 27 monkeys from around the world. But today all the Australians celebrate and I had difficulties getting my turn on this computer :))). Cat Empire is on and we've been drinking since 13:00. What else could you do on a stormy day like today? Its hot, its very hot and there is.....something...in the air that turns you on. I've been walking 'round this island mentaly errected all day long, dancing wiht this tricky Carribean breeze, the bay is my dancefoor. Smells like fish and lobsters. I have lost probably 3 kg last few days with mainly a Cuba Libre in my hand.....

A Tribute To All Ozzies...!!!

2 opmerkingen:

Unknown zei

yes, smells like fish and lobsters, isn't it exciting...

Kamiek zei

it was exciting