donderdag 16 september 2010

Check the record

Now life becomes a different story when Blondie is played in the luxury shopping mall, Arcade Fire in H&M, Jack Johnson in Sainsbury's (while I am trying to master the art of self check-in) and the evening live session on radio 2 is by Radiohead. Probably that's why I am here. In this dark medieval city, the rainiest part of the rainiest part of Europe. My first day in Edinburgh welcomed me with this book – a book I have been trying to find since I read about it on the internetnet a few years ago. To be found nowhere else, but in Princes Str. Backpacker's Hostel.

Point taken, thank you very much. The Fall in my head while wandering around this place.. I will be getting used to all this. These narrow meandering streets, all this pouring rain (I really love rainy countries, don't I), all that sexy Scottish accent, red hairs, massive churches, castles, hills and whatever else is there.
And no sorry no pics, unless you want rain photographed at various angles.

1 opmerking:

Anoniem zei

love you, birdy!!!
stanimira