vrijdag 10 september 2010

Sunrise



23 years of being here and I dare say life is one inconceivable piece of work. Today, the day when my new year starts, I have to make a big confession. I am so head over hills in love with you life that I am eager to devote myself to every turn you may take me, I will passionately satisfy every whim of yours and every unreasonable desire you may throw my way will become my road map and compass.
This last year was more or less my most bizarre one. It started in a far-away land, on a hot sunny Asian day. It was a year of novelties, new friendships, affections, discoveries, countries, cultures and directions. New, everything was new.
Now I am on the doorsteps of a new life again. My new years never start in January. Everything will always and forever begin in the September months and that's why I adore them so much. On this rainy dark September day I am almost saying goodbye to mainland Europe again. In two days time I will be away, chasing that old hunch of mine that has never misled me.
I wish myself a year full of love and positive rhythms.
I wish myself more hunches, more intuitive thinking and choices.
I wish myself trips and travels, for this is the only way I can forget about my self-identity and be at one with all of this world.
And I wish myself more of you marvelous people out there to cross my way, to change and provoke me, to inspire and share my days.
Thank you all.

p.s. Volume up on that song.

Geen opmerkingen: