zondag 5 september 2010

The environmentalist


Pushing away the confused scraps in my head, this morning I woke up thinking about green fields, clear skies, animals and plants.... but for the first time - in a very long time believe me - from the perspective of the study I am about to dive into.
Every time I feel like I have lost the sense of what I am doing with my life (not that my life needs anything to be done with it) I open Stopdodo (link below post) and pieces come back together.
Ah, yes, I was going to do a Master's course in Environmental Protection and Eco sciences.
True. And why was that? Intuition says, this is your way madam, better go and finish this one-year course and then ... well check out this website and get back to those beautiful places and start working.
Choosing my courses this morning felt like a privilege and I am going pro.
Remote Radar Sensing
Atmospheric Quality and Climate change
distributed GIS
Spatial Modeling
Rural Development
Waste Management
Soil composition and geology

and so much more.

And after all this and much more is done, I hope I will have caught a glimpse of what is going on with this planet and what can be done better. In the meantime, if you are may be interested in something like that check this website: Stopdodo

Geen opmerkingen: