woensdag 15 oktober 2008

Album covers...or there is just something about that music store....

Everytime I start my jouney to work I pass by the music store. Not that I am going to buy something but weird enought, everytime I enter the music shop on my steet the shopkeeper unintetionally ( or who knows!?!) greets me with a track I adore thus forcing me to stay at least 3-4 minutes until the song is finished. Today's vibe was "Magic" by the adorable Ladyhawke and I couldn't help but stay and enjoy it till the end.




Still wondering why this track has no proper video. Anywho, following it around the shop, checking out some new albums (while the shopkeeper was giving the eye, oh yes he did) I suddenly came accross three amazing album covers. The mysteries of the music shop reveal new secrets!!! Fond of music, fond of album covers!!! Especially when it comes to Menomena, Radical Face and Amiina.



A boy who needs a friend finds a world that needs a foe.




How could I miss them yeasterday?!!! How could people not buy them as they stay untouched on the shelf? Well I did not buy them either. The "Magic" ended and the spell of the shop gave way to some unbearable new rythms that swiftly "kicked me out" of the whole building. I found myself on the street surrounded by rain as usual and continued to way to work thinkig about my next "music store adventure".

Geen opmerkingen: