woensdag 1 oktober 2008

Seabears In the Rain



After one of the rainiest days in my life I feel clean and sober. Wondering why people complain excessively about the bad weather in this country with no hills on the horizon I look outside – rain- pure and simple. It washes away our dusty thoughts and sings with millions of tiny little bells. “Ding-dong-ding-dong”: says the rain commenting on the stupid joke of the church bell. Rain doesn’t care. No matter how happy you are, no matter how miserable you woke up this morning- rain will caress you with its soggy fingers, will kiss you with dismembered humidity and will leave you right there. Yes right there in the middle of the sea waiting for the traffic lights. But I am armed with my favorite rainy soundtrack. Of course ..the little Seabears from Iceland!!!

My favourite rainy sounds....

myspace.com/seabear
nl.youtube.com/watch?v=6pWTVwoecog

1 opmerking:

Sofi zei

sladko i tolkova ooptimisti4no - just another view ot the rainy days :) {}