donderdag 9 oktober 2008

Mind-set

"Gold teeth and a curse for this town were all in my mouth.
Only, i don't know how they got out, dear.
Turn me back into the pet that i was when we met.
I was happier then with no mind-set."
The Shins


Sustainability
the compassion fatigue
the amusements parks
the new world order
I was thinking about the limitations
the borders
physical and mental
the pressure
the peers
th European union
and all this unification
that’s suppose to liberate us from our chains and shackles
the global warming
that I totally don’t believe in
(thanks to all the convenient lies)
the drugs
that don’t work
and the ones that still do
all the macaroni
the fruit
the rotten bread
the leftovers from last night’s dinner
the ice cream I could not finish
and I threw away
I threw away in the trash can!!!
I did it
and U2

the famine
and the money I spent on concerts
tourism
and selling culture
tourism
and the voluntary constitutional enslavement of nations
the young and deities
Ishtar and El
and all what’s left behind
and all that’s bound to follow
all the wars that we had to live through
and all the wars are still to come
whether we like it not…
all the dark knights and the evil jokers
and we…the young
that don’t feel any shame
and wont apologize

and forgive my sentimental mood tonight
I’ve been just thinking…..

Geen opmerkingen: