zondag 5 oktober 2008

She lost control again

My body is broken. My head too! After another party night in Breda I am waking up in the shades of my room- thirsty, hungry and with a bagful of questionable memories. The Winamp is still paying the same album of Beirut and oh my Lord!!! Not again… another Sunday Parade!!!! Breda seems to be obsessed with parades, carnivals and marathons. I can imagine them: armies of orange hats, brass instruments and drums are crossing de Grote Markt (the city’s main square) and all the central streets. As I happen to live in the centre I cant escape from it and nobody could. The marching crew starts early in the morning and toils around until late in the afternoon every given Sunday (for those who don’t know what I am talking about: type Dutch carnival music in you tube).
What could be done- volume up!!! The Cure: as a tribute to last night’s incredible New Wave/80’s Party (thank you guys for that one). As far as I remember I danced like a maniac, talked to everyone and may be that’s why there are million little bees buzzing in my head, singing “She lost control again” . Sipping my coffee in bed, reviewing my Perdo Almodovar movie collection- this is all I want on a Sunday like this. However, I will have to immerse myself in the monotone succession of actions called "work" and daydream until I drop.

2 opmerkingen:

Sofi zei

it really sounds like insomnia, Kam ;))) trance by dancing, iskam i aaaazzz ;)

Videlicet G. zei

Kams, hahah, kvo stava be maimuno!Oshte li si v ispania, koga 6te se vidim, beibi, tova e vyprosyt..