woensdag 18 februari 2009

Into the dark

Last night while completely immersed into the new season of Scrubs (:-D)I could not help but recognize the voice of Benjamin Gibbard from Death Cab for Cutie at the end of episode two. A song I have not heard before and one I just really liked. A bit sad but death is part of us and consciously or not we are all scared of the thought that we are here – pulsing and alive, lovers and fighters- and one day, may be next day we will be gone. Into the dark.
But fear is not the heart of love. Love is the heart of everything. Cheesy or not- it's up to you friends of mine. Love you!





If Heaven and Hell decide
That they both are satisfied
Illuminate the NOs on their vacancy signs


In Catholic school as vicious as Roman rule
I got my knuckles bruised by a lady in black
And I held my tongue as she told me
"Son fear is the heart of love"
So I never went back


You and me have seen everything to see
From Bangkok to Calgary
And the soles of your shoes are all worn down
The time for sleep is now
It's nothing to cry about
'cause we'll hold each other soon
In the blackest of rooms

Geen opmerkingen: