vrijdag 26 maart 2010

The Great China Journey

Tomorrow I will start again what I do best, I will dive into the hearth of this continent. My 24 hour train ride from Hong Kong to the capital Beijing will cross all of China , heading up north where modernity and tradition clash, where revolutions were once held, dynasties were overruled and tough political regimes still reign. I decided to pamper myself and booked a soft-sleeper compartment for this new journey. The newly-acquired Nikon is fully charged. A few enthusiasts want to spend a night at the Great Chinese Wall.. I guess not exactly on the Wall but somewhere around it. I am voting yes in any case. The backpack is waiting patiently for the new adventure and I will be present in the virtual domain in about two weeks. So says Big Mother China.

Geen opmerkingen: