vrijdag 21 mei 2010

Finale

(Ok, I decided to add some info to the pictures)
This is some tribute to an Egyptian temple in the Fisherman's Wharf in Macau (the Fisherman's is a water-front shopping and entertainment zone in Macau with nothing local in its architecture - there are Dutch buildings, a Greek amphitheatre, a volcano (??), Spanish houses and etc - you got the picture). I haven been inside the temple yet, but some time in the coming last month in Macau I will go check it out
.
And this skyline is the view from my window. One of the few clear nights in Macau right now. The storms, monsoons and tropical cyclones are having a rave party outside most of the time.

The picture was taken during a field trip in MGM Grand. The bunch of buildings on the other side is the island of Taipa where I attend school. The sky outside implies that the above-mentioned rave-party is about to begin.

Geen opmerkingen: