donderdag 19 november 2009

Pnau



Let me introduce another band that has been recently wining leading positions in my MP3 player (MP3 player ... classic). The target of today’s review that’s made me sung on the bus at 7:30 a.m. among 45 standing Chinese while the carrying capacity of the bus is only 30 passengers, is PNAU. I was just sitting in the office this summer listening to Lastfm radio of recommended artists (recommended!!!) and suddenly it started: “lover, give me what you’ve got, I am a passenger and you’re holding my heart”. I got hooked up immediately and stopping me from having all what the duo has done during the past 10 years was simply impossible. PNAU ladies and lads come from Sydney and consist of Peter Mayers and Nick Littlemore (hotness) who is currently roaming the stages together with Luke Steele as the Empire of the Sun. 10 years as one of the leading electro-pop Aussie formations and still active. The new beat collection is coming soon (according to trusted sources down south in Oz ). Until then, “baby” .... "with you forever"
p.s. I dont know who's the chick on the video but the vocals belong to Pip Brown aka Ladyhawke. Finito.

Geen opmerkingen: