donderdag 5 november 2009

This is the e-mail that I have just received! It is from a person I met a few months ago in CR.


"Hey, how are you? I am sending you this message because I have something to share, something that has been going on in my life for a while and I believe you have been a part of it. Recently, I have begun to feel that I am slowly and very insecurely realising ….. lets call them “things”. Things about myself, who I am, where I am and what kind of reality I am thought to believe I am livign in. I know that a transformation is taking place inside me. One of the first things that is happening to me is that I am shifting my decision-making process from purely logical (as it was before) to more intuitional. Last couple of months spent in Costa Rica were a constant journey that has been taking me to places, people, conversations, data and experiences without me having to do anything but follow my intuition. It’s like information is coming to me on its own account. I have met so many people during my travels who were just talking to me about enegry levels and dimentions and all that stuff and its amazing how many people are out there that have made this “transformation” a global, mutual experience that I know will be our destiny.
I know that you have been talking about spirituality and consciousness and most of the time I was “shutting down”.However, we communicate with each other on many levels and not just with the five sences and I think on some vibrational subconscious level you sent me a lot of information that I was unable or unwilling to process at the time. Thank you and I hope we stay connected! "

I hope so too.

2 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

How familiar.

Kamiek zei

nali... vsichki sme v mrejata!